Summer 2017 - Sundays at The Oak
On Sunday mornings we'll gather to worship at 10.30am with a time of singing followed by a family friendly short talk, wrapping up earlier than usual at 11.30am. We'll then head out for some food (details below) informally gathering around a rug or two - invite anyone and everyone to everything!
30th July: Picnic at Westroyd Park
- walk from The Oak and put your rug down on the lower field
6th August: Games (Bring a ball and a picnic) in Bowling Park
- park on Bowling Hall Road and find a patch of grass near the play park
13th August: BBQ at The Oak
- bring something to put on the BBQ and a rug to sit on
20th August: Walk on the canal at Rodley
- park outside the Rodley Barge Pub and bring something to eat as you walk
27th August: Picnic at Pudsey Park
- Put your rug down at The Bandstand
On Sunday evenings, 7-8pm, our 'Fuel' Prayer Gathering will be transformed into a teaching session on the book of Esther - again, invite anyone you like!