Posted by Alina Kalnina-Kalnaraja on 24th May 2016
Last Sundy we had a privilege to hear about a church plant in Istanbul, Turkey by a team from Mosaic Church. As The Oak we would like to encourage you to pray for them.
Please pray for:
• Transition as a family/team - finding homes, sorting visas, settling into a new culture
• Culture shock – we are going in as learners, so please pray that we keep a humble attitude to learn and get into a Turkish mindset
• Raising the last bit of finances that we need as a family. £200 needed per month.
• Supernatural grace for language learning over the first two years for all the family.
• Pray that we meet men/women of peace and see salvations.
• As a family, we settle quickly with our new baby over the next couple of months before leaving for Istanbul.
Share this blog: