Last Sundy we had a privilege to hear about a church plant in Istanbul, Turkey by a team from Mosaic Church. Neil and Becky Hunter-Kelm will be part of the team there and will head to Turkey at the end of August. As The Oak we would like to encourage you to pray for them.
Please pray for:
• Transition as a family/team - finding homes, sorting visas, settling into a new culture
• Culture shock – we are going in as learners, so please pray that we keep a humble attitude to learn and get into a Turkish mindset
• Raising the last bit of finances that we need as a family. £200 needed per month.
• Supernatural grace for language learning over the first two years for all the family.
• Pray that we meet men/women of peace and see salvations.
• As a family, we settle quickly with our new baby over the next couple of months before leaving for Istanbul.
If people would like to receive our newsletter, they can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to our contact list.